The 2018 Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to enhance the JFL brand experience across all digital and social marketing channels through engaging content and innovative methods of advertising and progressive marketing strategies. You will manage the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns that are tailored to drive traffic, engagement, and that deliver and maintain customer retention.
Duration: 3 – 4 Months, starting Mid April 2018
Location: Montreal, QC
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with our marketing team to execute social strategies and increase brand awareness on all digital platforms. As Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for reporting and optimizing content across digital platforms and adjusting content accordingly based on analytics and response. You are the first point of contact for functionality and content, for both the Just for Laughs website and mobile app.
English is essential; bilingualism is an asset.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and execute marketing social media campaigns for JFL;
• Responsible for e-blast marketing strategy and digital writing communications;
• Ensure website information is up-to-date and accurate;
• Ensure the operations of the JFL app is functional and create strategies for geo-targeting and push notifications;
• Create marketing campaigns and strategies for various festival shows;
• Monitor, review, and report marketing activity and results;
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager;
• Ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner;
• Analyze customers, current market conditions, and competitor information;
• Maintain effective working team relationships with all departments
As well as everything logically, implicitly and incidentally related thereto.
The successful candidate will have:
• A Bachelor Degree (or current student) in marketing and/or communications;
• Experience in marketing, PR, and/or event management;
• Above average organization and time management skills;
• Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Ad Words, and Analytics;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication, with copywriting skills;
• Problem solving skills and ability to work in fast paced environment;
• Capacity to work for long hours, as needed;
• Professionalism, maturity, and sensitivity to confidential information
• Experience with HTML, website design, and website management.
• Ability to work with multiple team members across the organization and complete design projects in a timeline manner;
• Overall love of comedy!
Deadline for applicants is Friday, March 2nd 2018
Please send your CV and cover letter to JFLsummer2018@hahaha.com with your name and the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.