Digital Video Account Executive
Position Summary: Reporting to the Senior Director of Digital Content, The Digital Video Account Executive will be responsible for the content monetization of videos through branded entertainment & direct ad sales for multiple platforms (Hahaha.com, Facebook, Twitter as well as direct ads for YouTube).
- Generate leads and build a new client base for video-sponsorship sales (branded entertainment) & other ad sales from the ground up. The two initial territories of focus will be the United States and Canada.
- Investigate branded entertainment opportunities with clients or agencies to sell content production ideas that integrate brands and products into new made-for-digital stories.
- Assist the Senior Director in establishing sales processes as well as short term and longer term sales strategies for these brand new revenue streams.
- Working within the Digital Monetization team, collaborate with colleagues to create new advertising & sponsorship opportunities by uncovering creative solutions on social media platforms.
- Lead in negotiations for prospective corporate clients (digital monetization).
- Collaborate with Groupe Juste Pour Rire Strategic Alliances division. Find synergies between departments to maximize sales and to uncover new content budgets with existing clients.
- Develop, implement and upkeep Media Sales Kit tools and sales strategies, tactics, plans and processes.
- Drive product innovation through a clear understanding of video content monetization and industry trends to ensure that Groupe Juste Pour Rire continues to innovate and capture revenue opportunities.
- Bilingualism (English | French) with excellent written and verbal communication skills required in English.
- Based in Montreal, opportunity to work remotely within North America for the right candidate only.
- 4-5 years of sales experience. Must be comfortable cold calls and new client development will be essential. In addition, candidates are required to have 1-2 years of digital video sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing sales and generating new ad revenues.
- Strong analytical thinker, preferably hailing from a media company.
- An avid consumer of technology and online content.
- Strong listening skills with an ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Attention to detail and efficient in follow-ups with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Team Spirit while still able to work autonomously, productively and efficiently.
- Experience with a sale CRM (e.g. File Maker) is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Job status: Permanent, fulltime.
Please send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank everyone for their application and note that we only be in touch with those selected.