JUST FOR LAUGHS
PR INTERN, SUMMER 2017
- Assist Publicists, PR Office Captain and PR Manager in daily responsibilities throughout the festival.
- Perform administrative tasks in the press room during the festival.
- Greet guests and clients in press room during the festival.
- Conduct research and assist with writing pitches on festival artists.
- Candidate will have an integral role in media monitoring and reports.
- Assist Clippings Coordinator in daily tasks.
- Assist publicists at evening performances throughout the festival.
- Background in event coordination or project management is a strong asset
- Knowledge and interest in comedy is preferred
- Team player
- Great organizational skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Responsible, punctual and deadline driven
- Ability to deal with stress, answer questions and solve problems creatively
- Listen intently to advice and direction
- Ability to speak and write in English and French
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16th, 2017.
This is a non-paid internship with the Public Relations department at Just for Laughs beginning July 3rd and ending July 31st.