The Just for Laughs Group has been the host of the biggest comedy festival in the world for 37 years now. Its various products are well known to the public in Canada and internationally (Galas, the Gags series, the Festival's exterior component, Juste pour Rire, etc.). The Group remains the world leader in the distribution of comedy television with a presence in more than 135 countries and 95 airlines. The visibility of the Gags series hits an all-time high on YouTube with over one billion views.
The Just For Laughs Group Digital team is currently looking for a Digital Advertising and Brand Engagement Specialist.
- Create campaigns with Google Ads and Facebook Ads, etc.;
- Apply and coordinate the digital campaign calendar;
- Optimize content on our various digital platforms and adapt strategies in accordance to campaign objectives;
- Compile quantitative and qualitative data to identify trends;
- Track and maintain campaign budgets;
- Continuously research and test the latest investment and digital marketing practices;
- Produce campaign reports and suggest improvements;
- Manage priorities, follow up and communicate with other departments;
- Perform other related duties.
- Have between 2 and 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Be proficient in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager (essential);
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written);
- Adobe suite skills is an asset;
- Knowledge of creating animated HTML5 advertisements is an asset.
- Dynamism and leadership;
- Innovative, self starter;
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and creativity;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Curiosity, being up to date with industry standards and current trends.