Just for Laughs is looking for the best Executive Assistant!
We are the most prestigious and global player in the production of comedy festivals, television shows and live concerts and tour events, and are constantly looking at growth opportunities through innovation and acquisitions. For more than 36 years, the dominant attribute of our organization has been the leadership and effectiveness of our management team.
Just For Laughs is looking for an Executive Assistant/Division Coordinator to support the President in a professional manner. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
Roles and Responsabilities:
- Performs a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including, but not limited to:
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments;
- Completing expense reports;
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compiling documents for travel-related meetings;
- Serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications (phone, email or other) on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President;
- Related administrative duties including running errands, creating purchase orders, organizing files, etc.;
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments;
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures;
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the President's ability to effectively lead the company;
- Completes projects and special assignments as assigned by the President (may include creative problem solving, working with multiple company departments and extensive research);
- Participates in conference calls and meetings, and preparing meeting minutes and follow-ups;
- Maintains and updates the President’s social media pages (Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
- 5 years in a similar role;
- Post-secondary education;
- Excellent communication skills (English and French, oral and written);
- Well organized, mature and is a strong writer with the ability to put together proposals, pitches and other pertinent documents;
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of various social media platforms;
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information;
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
- Strong interpersonal skills ;
- Independent self-directed worker focused on completing all required tasks.
- Permanent, full time
- Start date ASAP
Are you ready to take up the challenge? Just For Laughs Group is ready for you!
Interested candidates can send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
We thank all those who apply and will contact only those selected.