Just For Laughs is a renowned comedy institution that has evolved significantly over the years. Now entering a new era of transformation, it is seeking a Human Resources Advisor.
Reporting to Senior Director Human Resources, the ideal candidate will be dynamic, goal oriented while operating in a high-volume operational environment, and will be able to adapt quickly to change, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Support the Senior Director of Human Resources in the various ongoing HR projects;
- Contribute to the development of the visibility, brand image and employer brand of the organization;
- Participate in the implementation of strategies to promote employee mobilization and engagement in achieving organizational goals;
- Work in a general manner with regard to OSH, recruitment, organizational development;
- Provide support and quality consulting service to managers in identifying, developing and implementing winning attraction, retention and loyalty strategies;
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle to meet staffing objectives (creating job postings, updating and developing job descriptions, need analysis meetings, selecting and recommending candidates, organizing and participating in interviews, reference checks, preparing job offers, etc.);
- Coordinate the onboarding and integrating new employees;
- Coordinate the schedule of annual and probation assessments and provide support in the assessment process;
- Respond to various questions from employees and managers concerning working conditions and relations, as well as the laws and standards in force;
- Participate in the development of training and skills development programs. Administer Law 90;
- Organize employee surveys and internal events;
- Perform grant requests and follow-up;
- Carry out exit interviews;
- Perform any other related duties.
- BAC in administration, human resources profile or related field;
- Bilingualism (French-English) spoken and written;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a human resources professional;
- Experience and strong skills in recruiting;
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills;
- Excellent communication skills and maintain good interpersonal relationships;
- Very comfortable with the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent project and time management skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced team environment;
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to work with limited supervision;
- Methodical and detail-oriented in all tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.