JUST FOR LAUGHS
Non-paid internship with the Volunteer Program of Just For Laughs from the 17th to the 28th of July. Two weeks with a total of approximately 60 hours and a training day before the festival. Certificate and letter of reference handed at the end of the internship on demand.
- Manage one or many teams of volunteers;
- Work with the volunteer program manager;
- Check the attendance of the volunteers;
- Guide the volunteers on the field;
- Assign and explain the different tasks clearly to the volunteers;
- Assure the well-being of the volunteers on the field;
- Be the reference point for the volunteers;
- Communicate with the volunteer program manager all problems related to the volunteers.
- Background in event, coordination or project management is a strong asset;
- Experience in team management;
- Great organisation skills;
- Positive and professional attitude;
- Ability to deal with stress;
- Responsible, punctual and social;
- Ability to speak and write in English and French.
Send your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter before the 1st of June to Pascale Payant, volunteer program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org .