Maternity leave replacement (17 months)
Reporting to the Senior Director Marketing, the Marketing Director will ensure the planning and development of all marketing and sales strategies and activities for the various brands under his responsibility. The Marketing Director will lead various stakeholders (internal and external) and will be mandated to act as an expert in the deployment of multiple marketing, advertising campaigns and sales.
The ideal candidate constantly seeks to innovate, create, challenge and seize new opportunities. He is an inspiring leader for his team, who knows how to mobilize the troops and help them grow in a rapidly changing environment.
- Establish the various marketing and sales strategies for the shows to be marketed, based on the objectives and overall strategies defined by the company;
- Collaborate in the development of innovative media plans, aiming for an optimal media mix, in line with the performance indicators and objectives defined upstream;
- Ensure respect for the brand image (of the parent brand) in all spheres of marketing and sales activities and tactics;
- Develop marketing and sales strategies and tactics based on tangible data specifying the journey, habits and behavior of identified targets;
- Ensure compliance with the budget envelope;
- Supervise a team of marketing project managers, so that they effectively manage the many ongoing projects as well as external partners and suppliers;
- Ensure that the team under his direction delivers adequately and within the agreed timeframe the content and advertising materials necessary for the deployment of strategies;
- Analyze and adjust certain marketing and sales actions based on daily and weekly sales results. Present the analyzes and make strategic recommendations;
- Stay on the lookout for market and competition trends and make recommendations;
- Other related tasks.
Required skills and competencies :
- Very organized, creative, autonomous and with a strategic vision
- Result oriented
- Good attitude, good judgment and showing leadership
- Strong writing and communication skills
Required qualifications :
- University degree in marketing or related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of ticketing and ticket sales tactics
- Bilingual (oral and written) - French and English
- Good knowledge of the cultural environment
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Good knowledge of marketing and business analysis tools such as: Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, CRM, etc.
- Experience in the entertainment and humor industry in particular (an asset).
Note: The masculine form is used in this description for the sole purpose of simplifying the content.
About Just for Laughs Group
Founded in 1983, the Just for Laughs Group is the world's largest player in the comedy industry. Under the management of Groupe CH, Bell Media and ICM Partners, the company is positioned as an international powerhouse for the creation of multiplatform humorous content. Each year, it entertains millions of spectators with its festivals on Canadian and international stages, in Montreal - the biggest comedy event in the world - as well as in Toronto, Vancouver, Sydney and Bermuda. The Group programs thousands of comedians from Canada and abroad, including established and emerging artists; puts on its own comedy shows and musicals; produces show tours; broadcasts digital and television content (including Les Gags, shown in 150 countries and followed by 10 million Internet users on YouTube); manages talented creators and is the originator of the professional ComedyPRO and JPR Pro gatherings. hahaha.com