Just for Laughs is looking for an enthusiastic and methodical individual to join our PR team as Clippings Coordinator for the 2019 Montreal Festival!
As Clippings Coordinator, it is up to you to scout and organize all media clippings regarding shows, artists, and events related to the JFL 2019 festival in Montreal. Your work will allow future Marketing and PR teams to easily sort through the catalogue of this year’s efforts in an effective and time sensitive way. Your work will be revisited for years to come, so the person selected for this role must be organized, methodic, and extremely diligent.
Duration: 2 Months, starting mid-June 2019
Location: Montreal, QC
English is essential; bilingualism is an asset.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Daily research and monitoring of all press breaks;
- Direct interns in their daily assignments and coverage research;
- Organize daily clippings package and distribute it to internal departments and executives by early afternoon;
- Review press schedules and ensure all upcoming interviews are properly documented in the master chart;
- Assist PR Ticketing Coordinator in sorting confirmed media ticket allocation and contacting media to confirm instructions for ticket pick up;
- At the end of the festival, compile a press package of all coverage highlights that can be shared both internally and externally.
As well as everything logically, implicitly and incidentally related thereto.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in PR, marketing, and/or event management;
- Excellent time management, organizational, and administrative skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multiple deadlines;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, with copywriting skills;
- Problem solving skills, and the ability to execute last minute details;
- Methodic, neat, and consistent work habits;
- Professionalism, maturity, and sensitivity to confidential information;
- The ability to work with various levels of press and media outlets;
- Ability to work with multiple team members across the organization in order to complete projects in a timely manner;
- Capacity to work long hours, as needed;
- Interest in comedy and the performing arts!
Deadline for applicants is Friday, April 19th, 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to PR@hahaha.com with your name and the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.