Just for Laughs is looking for an organized and personable individual to join our PR team as Ticketing Coordinator for the 2019 Montreal Festival
As Ticketing Coordinator for the PR team, it is your role to manage all media requests for tickets and show access, as well as the applicable accreditation. You will work closely with the PR Office Captain to troubleshoot media concerns as they arise, and to manage ticket and accreditation-related policies and procedures. The Ticketing Coordinator is someone who is in high demand during the festival, and needs to be able to handle last minute requests in a professional and competent manner.
Duration: 2 Months, starting mid-June 2019
Location: Montreal, QC
English is essential; bilingualism is an asset.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Fully manage all ticket policies and procedures;
- Set up online portal for media accreditation and ticket requests;
- Accurately enter all accreditation requests, ticket requests, and approved ticket allocations into various databases;
- Prepare reports for PR Manager in a timely fashion so they can review and approve media requests (min 72 hours in advance);
- Liaise with the Box Office and Ticketing Department to ensure that all ticket requests are fulfilled on schedule;
- Notify media of their ticket allocations, and ticket delivery procedures;
- Work alongside the PR Office Captain to trouble shoot any media concerns that arise, and provide accurate/timely responses to questions and requests;
- Compile a post mortem at the end of the Festival, including a step-by-step systems procedure report.
As well as everything logically, implicitly and incidentally related thereto.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in PR, ticketing, marketing, and/or event management;
- Excellent time management, organizational, and administrative skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with multiple deadlines;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, with copywriting skills;
- Problem solving skills, and the ability to execute last minute details;
- Professionalism, maturity, and sensitivity to confidential information;
- The ability to work with various levels of press and media outlets;
- Ability to work with multiple team members across the organization in order to complete projects in a timely manner;
- Capacity to work long hours, as needed;
- Interest in comedy and the performing arts!
Deadline for applicants is Friday, April 19th, 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to PR@hahaha.com with your name and the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.