This is a non-paid volunteering opportunity with the Public Relations department at the Just for Laughs beginning July 2nd and ending July 28nd.
- Assist PR department in daily responsibilities throughout the festival.
- Perform administrative tasks in the press room during the festival.
- Greet guests in press room during the festival.
- Candidate will have an integral role in the daily media monitoring and press reports.
- Assist Clippings Coordinator in daily tasks.
- Assist publicists at evening performances throughout the festival, where needed.
- Knowledge and interest in comedy is preferred
- Team player
- Great organizational skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Responsible, punctual and deadline driven
- Ability to deal with stress, answer questions and solve problems creatively
- Listen intently to advice and direction
- Ability to speak and write in English and French
From July 2nd to July 16th, you will be working a total of 3 days/week from 9:30am-3pm.
From July 16th to July 29th, you will be working a total of 3 days/week from 8:30am-5pm, including weekends.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 26th, 2019.