Do you have a love for comedy, the drive to work in the entertainment business, plus a love of marketing shows? Then we have the job for you. The Just for Laughs Comedy Festival is seeking an enthusiastic, organized, and hard-working individual to join our team as a Project Manager. As a key member of the marketing team, the Project Manager will be assigned to a very specific portfolio of brands, belonging to the Just For Laughs Group. The successful applicant must have strong organizational and communication skills, be able to multi-task and function in time-sensitive and high-pressured situations and be great team player. The applicant should be prepared to work long hour during festival season.
Once the media strategies and plans have been defined:
• Develop and write the briefs for the creative and production teams
• Supervise the creation and production process of advertisements and promotional material, in collaboration with the internal studio and external suppliers;
• Develop the critical path and schedules for all deliverables;
• Perform administrative tasks with internal accounting (purchase orders and invoice processing);
• Collaborate in optimizing the media plans in place based on daily sales and strategy;
• Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, ensure respect for the brand image in every tactic and detail;
• Ensure that the quality control processes are respected;
• In collaboration with the Marketing Manager, adjust certain marketing actions based on the sales results obtained;
• Take an interest in and be on the lookout for market trends and competition;
• In collaboration with the PR team, participate in the organization of special events such as the media previews, conferences, etc .;
• Other related tasks.
• Very organized, meticulous, hardworking and independent person
• Positive attitude, excellent stress and priority management, good judgment
• Strong interpersonal skills, and great writing skills
• 3 years + of experience in a similar position
• Experience in the entertainment and humor industry (an asset)
• University degree in marketing or related studies
• Bilingual (oral and written) French and English
• Great knowledge of social media and digital marketing
• Great knowledge of analytical, marketing and business tools such as: Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Ads, etc.